- Carefrontations Since 1988, Scott & Jenny Graham have been helping families implement compassionate and effective addiction interventions through Carefrontations across the United States and Canada. As seasoned and trusted intervention specialists, the Grahams have an unparalleled reputation in the treatment field.
- St. Christophers An addiction wellness center based in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, St. Christopher’s helps families stage addiction interventions with loved ones based on three highly effective models. These models tailor the intervention to the needs and character of its subject so as to allow for the highest chance of success.
Adolescent Treatment Centers:
- Visions A mental health, substance abuse and family treatment center in Southern California, Visions specializes in helping adolescents, young adults and their families recover from the effects of addiction.
- Rebecca’s House A facility that treats the entire spectrum of eating disorders, from anorexia and bulimia to binge eating and food addiction, Rebecca’s House takes an individualized approach, combining holistic methods and counseling with attention to the client’s nutritional and medical needs to help those suffering from an eating disorder achieve a healthy recovery.
- CeDAR The Center for Dependency, Addiction and Rehabilitation (CeDAR) is a well-respected residential facility for the treatment of substance abuse and co-occurring disorders. It is associated with University of Colorado Hospital.
- La Hacienda Located outside of San Antonio, Texas, La Hacienda has been helping people recover from addiction to drugs and alcohol for over 40 years, using a combination of the12 –Step approach and advances in addiction medicine and therapies.