Once you enter into a treatment program, there are a number of things that need to occur prior to receiving any form of professional care. One of these things is the conduction of a professional and proper assessment. Orange County assessment for cocaine treatment includes of number of different things to ensure that during your cocaine addiction recovery, you are receiving the type of care best suited for your unique needs. Therefore, you will work with a variety of different people, including licensed clinicians and therapists who will help provide and Orange County assessment for cocaine treatment.
What is an Orange County Assessment for Cocaine Treatment Like?
The idea of being assessed might make you feel uncomfortable at first, however Orange County assessment for cocaine treatment is critical when it comes to providing you with the best care possible for your individual condition. During your Orange County assessment for cocaine treatment, you should expect the following:
- Past and current use – The first thing your rehab center will want to know during your Orange County assessment for cocaine treatment is how much cocaine you have used in the past, and what you are currently using now. This will help determine your level of dependency and your association with cocaine.
- Overdoses history – In addition to learning about your past use, your Orange County assessment for cocaine treatment will also include discussing your past history with overdoses, including how many times you have overdosed as well as how many times you almost overdosed.
- Functionality – Since cocaine can deeply impact your ability to function both on the home and work fronts, it is critical that your Orange County assessment for cocaine treatment reviews how functional you are at the time of admissions to determine what types of therapy will be best for you.
- Stage of change – Your Orange County assessment for cocaine treatment will review how ready you are to change. This is common, as even though you might be admitted into a rehab facility, you still might not have the drive you need to overcome your cocaine addiction. This portion of your Orange County assessment for cocaine treatment will help determine if the therapists at the rehab center need to provide additional forms of motivational therapy.
- Goals – The rehab facility of your choosing will work with you to discuss what your personal goals of cocaine treatment are, and then offer up to you what they think is best for your condition. By working directly with the staff, you both can utilize the results from your Orange County assessment for cocaine treatment to determine your next steps.
During your Orange County assessment for cocaine treatment, the main goal is to utilize your past and present cocaine use and determine how your treatment plan should follow. Participating in this process, even though it can be uncomfortable, can be the best thing you do to finally put an end to your cocaine addiction once and for all.